Monday, October 1, 2012

September

The days just fly by! My lil peanut Paige turned the BIG ONE on September 7th. She's is such a little darling with a BIG personality. When she's happy she smiles with her whole mouth wide open and eyes squinted, it's adorable. Right now she's in the process of taking steps and falling then clapping at her own job well-done :) Here's some quick pics as the house is a mess (as usual) and I'm rushing to post this so I can get back to work!
 Lainey girl playing with Daddy - he's so much fun
 My Princess Paige in her Bday invitation dress - Thanks Allie!
 Eating her bday cake :)
 Daddy got them a fish tank! Which smells horribly and was relocated to porch, we're down to 2 fish left from 6 :/
 Opening her mouth REALLY wide when I feed her
Lainey and Kadyn (both 3) playing
Paige eating the frosting off her hand and me not knowing it's on my chin at Kadyn's 3rd bday party

ALSO, I recently came across this amazing John Macarthur sermon that every time I feel empty I read. It's a beautiful peice that shows the difference between a saving belief and just a knowledge belief.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rhcNep2F1oI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope that link thing works, I'm new to this! God bless and Phil 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment